What is DLL?
DLL is a global provider of asset-based financial solutions in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, CleanTechnology, Transportation, Construction, Industrial and Office Technology industries. We collaborate with equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors in more than 35 countries to enable businesses to obtain and use the assets they need to contribute meaningfully to the world.
Do you believe businesses should have a bigger ambition than short term profit? If you do, join DLL’s mission to ‘See what counts’. You’ll be part of a team that gets the right tools into the right hands. A team that understands the heart and soul of our partners’ business. A team that provides original financial solutions to sustain success for generations.
Purpose of Position:
As All-Around Agile Methodologist you are responsible for evaluating, formulating, implementing, monitoring and improving Development & Deployment methodologies in alignment with the Delivery Teams. In coordination with the Manager Software Development Methodologies, you establish and implement Development & Deployment standards, guidelines and best practices with the Delivery Teams. You have both a depth and breadth of knowledge in all aspects of Development & Deployment Management across technical domains and an excellent understanding of the various aspects of Application Lifecycle Management. You are responsible for the maturity and continuous improvement for the Development & Deployment discipline across the SDLC in all relevant domains.
- Definition of the global Development & Deployment Strategy and Methodology, including procedures, protocols and processes to provide more effective and efficient quality methods within the Delivery Teams.
- Contribute/define and implement a framework for the development, monitoring and analysis of performance on Development & Deployment KPIs and metrics and ensure periodical and ad hoc reporting for senior IT & Business management, in order to take preventive and or corrective actions and provide management information as a basis for decision making.
- Collaborate with the Delivery Teams on development of software development & deployment standards and processes, facilitating the implementation of methodologies based on industry best practices, including approaches, templates, documentation, etc.
- Assist Delivery Teams with applying Development & Deployment methodologies to gain efficiencies. Operates with a continuous improvement mindset, creating an environment fostering personal and professional growth in Development & Deployment knowledge.
- Stay current with the current industry standards and state of art on Development & Deployment methodologies, patterns, standards, guidelines, best practices and tools, to enable to selection, suggestion and introduction of the best fit for purpose options for DLL.
- Ensure and facilitate that the users of the discipline's deliverables are adequately trained to effectively use the deliverables.
- Master's Degree (IT).
- At least 5 years of experience in the relevant IT profession/area of expertise.
- Deep expert knowledge of the Software Development & Deployment area (incl previous hands-on experience), including in depth knowledge of all aspects of the software development lifecycle and application lifecycle management. This includes (but is not limited to) architecture/design/estimation/coding/ut standards, release pipeline management (incl. continuous integration and continuous delivery), defect management, RCA, etc..
- Experience with introducing Scrum in an organization is a requirement (Professional Scrum Master and/or Product Owner certification is a pre).
Strong experience with multiple SDLC/ALM related tools and integrated ALM automation.
- Excellent knowledge of overall process/technology landscape, including multiple SDLC/ALM methodologies (ex: waterfall, Agile, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of ICT business processes.
- Excellent communication, influencing, facilitation and coaching skills.
- Excellent process management skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills including ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams without formal reporting relationships.
- A team player
- Hands-on (right solution in right place)
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Customer Focused
- Quality driven and results oriented and ready to go above and beyond to deliver results
- Able to work in a very fast-paced open environment.
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Full Service Cafeteria and Fitness Center on campus
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home (within job scope)
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs, Tuition reimbursement program.
- Company matching 401k program
- Industry leading Paid Time Off package
- Outstanding Medical, Dental, Vision benefit programs
- One month fully paid sabbatical after seven years of service
How to Apply:
DLL thanks all applicants. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring subject to successful completion of a background check and drug test. EOE