Job Description :
Reporting to the ALIS Operations and Sustainment Program Management Senior Manager, the ALIS Software Sustainment Program Manager will have the total cost, schedule, and technical responsibility for the Software Sustainment functions of the fielded ALIS baselines with annual budgets exceeding ~$55m with significant longer term Low Rate Initial Production (LRIP) and Multi-Year contracting growth within the ALIS IPT expected for this position.
The successful candidate will lead a team of ~80 cross-disciplined professionals, and will be ultimately accountable for program planning, inbound Action Request (AR) and Problem Tracking Reports (PTRs), requirements development, design, integration, certification, and fielding update activities.
The successful candidate will be accountable for a full set of program management responsibilities, including but not limited to the following key activities:
* Providing overall planning, organization, control, and integration of the ALIS field AR/PTRs into the fielded baseline release or next major ALIS release
* Provide planning, organization, control, integration and completion of the ALIS LRIP programs,
* Ensuring horizontal integration across the ALIS SDD, DSDD, and LRIP Programs
* Reviewing proposals prior to submission for accuracy and completeness
* Ensuring program operations are meeting or exceeding program goals and objectives
* Maintaining and monitoring program metrics to identify operational deficiencies, establish root causes and implement corrective actions to achieve all program cost, schedule, and technical objectives
* Identify and implement areas of process improvements for program policies and procedures
* Preparing for and participating in Monthly/Quarterly program reviews
* Providing weekly status reports to senior program management and customer representatives
* Prioritization of LRIP tasks, intra-program conflict resolution, and overall ALIS LRIP Program harmonization.
This position will have a direct relationship with the customer, and will frequently engage with various program stakeholders across the F-35 enterprise.
* Demonstrated ability to manage software development efforts.
* Outstanding knowledge of Systems & Software Engineering process and activities.
* Program Management Level 1 or higher qualified
* Proven Experience with EVMS/CAM processes.
* Integrated Management Plan (IMP) / Integrated Management Schedule (IMS) experience,
* Risk Management experience,
* Proposal Management experience,
* Full Spectrum Leadership Characteristics,
* Able to obtain a SECRET/SAR clearance,
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate to all levels of management and customer organizations,
* Working knowledge of fifth generation fighter jet sortie generation lifecycle maintenance, supply, and mission planning/debrief processes
* Managing classified/unclassified, large scale, complex enterprise-level IT systems