As a member of the Algorithms team, you will focus your skills and experience on designing, developing, performing and documenting complex test procedures for the analytics engine of our RapidResponse™ product.
The analytics team is a dynamic environment where you will succeed through quick learning and ability to undertake a variety of simultaneous tasks. Your passion for quality and detail will enable you to consistently deliver thorough results within a framework of tight deadlines and changing priorities. Your analytical skills will be highly utilized to uncover the root causes of issues. Exposure to a manufacturing/fulfillment/BI/Workforce Management/financial environment would provide you the necessary background to succeed in this position.
What you will do
- Actively participate in the improvement of the development/testing processes by introducing new automation tools
- Contribute to a variety of complex test activities throughout the feature development lifecycle.
- Contribute to testing Use Cases / Business Processes in the Supply Chain Management-related environment.
- Participate in requirements elaboration and review product specifications.
- Create test plans/strategies for new Analytics functionality.
- Identify and/or develop the appropriate approach/framework and implement automated test suites.
- Maintain automated test frameworks for the Analytics engine
- Analyze test differences, investigate root causes, communicate them to the appropriate stake holders
What we are looking for
- A degree in computer science / mathematics with at least 3 years of experience in a software development or test position.
- Knowledge and experience in relational database design and usage
- Exposure to manufacturing/fulfillment/BI/Workforce Management/financial business requirements/practices is a definite asset.
- Programming and scripting techniques/languages experience (Python, Java Script, HTML, .NET)
- Proficiency in automated testing using a variety of techniques like NUnit or JUnit would be a definite asset.
- Experience working in agile development environment is an asset.
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills.
- Ability to search for and structure information regarding complex processes / functionality
- The ability to ‘think outside of the box’ is crucial in this fast paced environment.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable and flexible to changing priorities.
- Self-starter with strong initiative and results orientation.