Algorithm Researcher - AI Lab
DiDi Chuxing is the world?s leading mobiletransportation platform. We offer a diverse range of mobile tech-based mobility options for more than four hundred million users across more than four hundred cities. Our services include premier taxi hailing, private car-hailing, Hitch (social ride-sharing), DiDi Chauffeur, DiDi Bus, DiDi Minibus, DiDi Test Drive, DiDi Car Rental, and DiDi Enterprise Solutions, all delivered through a single mobile app. More than 25 million daily rides were completed on DiDi?s platform as of October 2017, and our numbers continue to grow. Our mission is to become the global leader in smart transportation and automotive technology, the world?s largest operator of vehicle networks and the global leader in smart transportation systems.
DiDi Chuxing has now officially launched DiDi Labs in Mountain View, California. DiDi Labs will be at the forefront of our most cutting-edge research and development in AI-based security and intelligent driving technologies. Didi Labs offers the unique combination of the visibility and flexibility of a startup with the stability of a mature company. We aim to attract top engineers and researchers with the skills and passion to drive a revolutionary transformation of the global transportation industry.
As a young team, our desire is to build and maintain a working environment that engenders free flow of ideas and sets our employees up for strong personal growth and career development. Didi Labs offers the unique combination of the visibility of a startup with the stability of a mature company.
We are currently looking for an experienced Algorithm Researcher to join our Mountain View office to research, design, and implement cutting-edge machine learning techniques to support and optimize business strategies to improve our business bottom-line.
- Research, design, and implementation of latest machine learning algorithms
- Collaborate withother researchers, engineers, and product managers.
- Maintain a current understanding of research trends in the areas of machine learning, artificial intelligence, and optimization.
- Contribute to DiDi?s intellectual property through patents and/or external publications.
- Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Operations Research, ElectricalEngineering or a related field with a focus in machine learning, artificial intelligence, and/or optimization.
- Outstanding research track records in the fields of machine learning, data mining, or operations research, with evidence through publications in renowned journals, conferences or open-source contributions.
- Experience in designing and implementing large-scale machine learning algorithms and models with solid programming skills in such languages as C++/Java, Python/Scala/R, and machine learning tools such as TensorFlow, Caffe, Scikit-learn or others.
- Experience in deep reinforcement learning is strongly preferred.
- Experience in optimization models and methodologies is strongly preferred.
- Good knowledge in distributed technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark is strongly preferred.