$80K — $200K *
Our client is a pioneer in technology solutions for indoor Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS). They make indoors GPS a reality. Their RTLS platform has been adopted by many Fortune 100 companies who are leaders in their industrial sectors.
This job is based in the Boston office.
The positions are available at both junior and senior levels.
You are a motivated and passionate algorithm engineer with expertise in signal processing and wireless communication.
You must be able to work independently and cooperatively with other engineers across different BUs to solve unique and complex technical problems.
The core responsibilities of this position include the signal processing algorithm design and simulation in real-time location systems (RTLS) for indoor and outdoor applications.
Activities include research, evaluation, and development of signal detection/estimation and multi-sensor information fusion algorithms and performance assessment and diagnosis of real-world RTLS systems.
Communication and presentation skills, team play, and personal initiative in defining new pathways in location systems are required.
· Master/Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
· Experience in academic or industrial R&D in signal processing algorithm design, especially in signal detection, signal estimation/filtering as well as multi-sensor information fusion
· Familiar with indoor wireless technologies such as Ultra-Wideband, Bluetooth, etc.
· Excellent programming skills
· Knowledge of Real-Time Location System (RTLS) technologies
· Previous hands-on experience in multi-sensor information fusion, such as information fusion in navigation systems
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
Junior level algorithm engineer:
- Background in wireless communications, signal processing
- Academic or industrial experience in developing algorithms for wireless systems/networks, signal processing
- Programming in MATLAB, Python, etc.
Senior level algorithm engineer:
- Extensive experience on signal processing algorithm design, especially in signal detection/estimation/filtering algorithms
- Experience on multi-sensor information fusion, for example, Kalman filtering; hand-on experience on designing and implementing multi-sensor information fusion is desired
- Familiar with wireless communication technologies
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally.
Valid through: 1/26/2022