Casa Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of next-generation broadband distributed and virtualized architectures in mobile, fixed telecom and cable networks. As the original supplier of commercially deployed CCAP systems that deliver voice, video, and data over a single port, Casa continues a tradition that brings leading edge solutions to hundreds of service providers around the world. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire an Algorithm Design Engineer to join our growing engineering team located in our Andover, MA, USA, facility located approximately 30 minutes north of Boston.
The Algorithm Design Engineer will work with our design teams to help architect and implement solutions for a wide range of challenging problems. Highly motivated candidates with a wide variety of interests and skills in high-speed communication system design are desired.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with cross-functional teams to design and implement 5G-NR products.
- Perform design, analysis, implementation, optimization, & profiling of 5G-NR algorithms.
- Architect and implement solutions for a wide variety of complex telecommunication systems.
- Collaborate with international design team, communicating various customer requirements.
- Perform system level analysis of specific customer topologies.
- Graduate degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- 2+ years of related experience in commercial development of LTE/5G/3GPP systems.
- Solid understanding of digital design principles.
- Solid understanding of communication systems DSP, FEC, OFDM, QAM are required.
- Knowledge of communication, filter, timing/carrier recovery, equalizer, LDPC, etc. preferred.
- Knowledge of implementing signal processing algorithms.
- Able to communicate effectively with other team members.
- Familiar with MATLAB.
- Proficient coding in “C” language.
Tracking Code 770