We are looking for Airplane Power Test System Designer for our client in Seattle, WA
Job Title: Airplane Power Test System Designer
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Commercial airplane power test system design
- Equipment safety and grounding analysis per NEC standards
- WCAD knowledge
- Airplane power test system design, Equipment safety and grounding analysis per NEC standards, WCAD knowledge
Mandatory Technical / Soft Skills:
- Manages, interprets and develops design requirements and detailed electrical designs consistent with requirements and specifications to supportElectrical Systems Lab development.
- Validates designs through various methods of review, testing and analysis.
- Manages, creates, develops and maintains complex systems designs by preparing design layouts, modifying existing designs and integrating systems elements.
- Validates complex engineering system design and functionality.
- Leads the process for product installation designs and part designs ranging from simple to complex.
- Coordinates activities and products with cross-functional groups, internal partners and external suppliers.
- Supports Supplier Management with make/buy recommendations and other technical services
Desired Technical / Soft Skills:
- High power electronics
- NEC standards
- Experience in high power electronics
- Ability to handle signals from 100 KVA generators
- Handling interfaces to these generators for power distribution efficiently with minimum loss
- Work at the airplane interface level, not within the LRUs
- Knowledge of DO254 / DO160 standards not required