We are looking for ??Aircraft Interior design engineer for our client in Appleton, WI
Job Title: Aircraft Interior design engineer
Job Location: Appleton, WI
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Expertise in design & development of aerospace interiors cabinet Engg.
- Expertise in Paint Schemes and External Markings
- Expertise in Installation drawings for cabinets.
- Expertise in design based work and preparing guidelines for project.
- Expertise in business aircraft's interior monument like Galley and Galley Annex, Wardrobe, Tables, Workstation, lavatory and Bulkheads credenza, dado etc
- Experience in repair, modification, refurbishment, and installation of aircraft interior and its associated components
- Experience in work both in an aircraft cabin and in a shop
- Familiar with process for removal, breakdown and re-installation of seats, carpets, interior paneling, windows, galley, lavatory modules, insulation and sound proofing systems
- Experience in installation of oxygen, water, waste, entertainment systems, emergency systems and equipment
- Knowledge of aircraft material and process.
- Well versed with design to mandatory regulatory requirements, customer and company specifications
- Verify the completeness and quality of design to ensure the quality compliance.
- To facilitate the quality or timeliness of drawings or other tasks to meet minimum expectations of customer
- Experience in coordinating with various integration groups, suppliers and customer as need basis to identify and reduce hurdles
- Knowledge of aftermarket aircraft modification
- Experience in customer integration for the understanding of project requirements
- Managing engineering changes thru updates to drawings and drawing lists
- Issue design corrections or updates as needed to ensure continued accuracy in delivery