ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. We have an opportunity for a Air Warefare Modeling And Simulation (M&S) Engineer/ Analyst, Patuxent River MD
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Support government assessments of the applicability of advanced offensive tactical weapon systems concepts to fulfill US Navy requirements through the analysis of system operational utility, performance, survivability, and effectiveness in various Naval conflict scenarios. These advanced offensive weapon system concepts may be employed on aircraft, surface combatants and submarines.
- Working with program management, Naval Intelligence, and subject matter experts (SMEs) , develop modeling, simulation and analysis (MS&A) strategies that support program requirements. Modify the SUPPRESSOR model to create the analytical M&S environment to critically analyze system performance, survivability and effectiveness of these advanced concepts against future adversary threat systems.
- Execute events within the SUPPRESSOR model to acquire data on weapon system performance, survivability, and effectiveness. Assist in the analysis and evaluation of the resulting data from the M&S events. Assist in the development of engineering technical documentation, interim and final reports.
- This work supports a rapidly advancing technology development area that commands high priority and high visibility with senior DoD and US Navy officials
Education and Experience Requirements
- Active Top Secret security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, physics, mathematics, computer science or related technical area
- Minimum twenty (5) years’ experience in engineering or M&S positions
- Advanced MATLAB® skills
- Experience in modifying or employing the SUPPRESSOR model for analytical studies
- Previousexperience with classified US Navy Weapons Systems acquisition programs
- Experience modifying Blue system and Red threat system parameters in SUPPRESSOR
- Experience in developing conflict scenarios for MS&A
- Experience in modeling layered defense systems, such as an IADS or a warship formation