United States Air Force Central Command (USAFCENT) is the Air Force Service Component of United States Central Command (USCENTCOM), a joint Department of Defense combatant command responsible for U.S. security interests in 27 nations that stretch from the Horn of Africa through the Persian Gulf region, into Central Asia. This position supports USAFCENT/609 AOC Detachment.
The AOC Training Management contract support position works in coordination with the AOC training office and USAFCENT A2 training office to analyze and assess training program requirements for positions within the combat operations, combat plans, strategy, and intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance divisions within the AOC supporting Air Force and joint/combined operations and exercises. This position provides assistance to improve, edit and author training material required to support the AOC Initial Qualification and Mission Qualification training conducted by USAFCENT. Review current and future training and exercise plans, AF instructions, and joint publications with the purpose of making recommendations on improving them as well as incorporating them into unit training programs. Tasks and responsibilitiesrequired by this position include but are not limited to;
- Provide analytical performance assessments in support of positional verification and validation processes for the AOC systems when new upgrades or patches are in review.
- Provide feedback on AOC processes and functions in the operations, plans, strategy and ISR divisions when requested by AOC leadership.
- Provide technical advice for resource and configuration management, technical C4ISR, and modeling and simulation systems operations and maintenance.
- Provide input to and conduct classes in support of AOC training that will result in the combat mission ready certification of AOC personnel. (Permanent party and temporary duty).
- Coordinate with the AOC training office to schedule approximately 250 students annually to attend Mission Qualification Training conducted at Shaw AFB.
- Assist with developing reach back plans and coordinate system availability for expanded operations and exercises. Works with other services to incorporate service specific requirements within the AOC operating structure.
- Rated Officer with 8years’ experience in US Air Force, Navy Or Marines
- One yearexperience in AOC strategy division or graduate of intermediate or senior level service school or graduate of Joint Air Operations Planning Course.
- One yearexperience using Microsoft Office suite.
- Top Secret/SCI clearance .