$80K — $100K *
The Airfreight Customer Care Location Manager’s main responsibility is to provide outstanding customer service to our clients by implementing and managing the Customer Care strategy on a location level as well as continuously optimizing the customer service procedures, developing team members; collaborating and alignment with the HUB teams; and measuring established and agreed goals/targets/KPIs. The location manager is leading the Customer Care Location team who are responsible for direct interaction with our customers, encompassing but not limited to; proactive customer service, problem solving, customer follow up, interaction with our sales colleagues and equally as important, ensuring that our Operational Care Centers (OCC’s) have all of the necessary information (including systematic information) to be able to execute on our customers behalf. Finally the customer care manager is responsible for business development in conjunction with Gateways, Pricing, Sales and Operational Care Centers.
- To provide leadership and direction to the Customer Care Location organization
- To take ownership and ensure the implementation of a Customer Care strategy in location
- To ensure close cooperation with Branch management as well as Operational/Revenue Care Center managers and teams for an optimized customer experience
- To actively manage interfaces and information / knowledge exchange between our customers and among KN teams
- To focus on continuous improvement on processes and controls aiming for a consistent customer-centric model
- To focus on customer retention for the Airfreight account portfolio
- To develop and on-board new customer opportunities, including direct visits to customers To focus on customer satisfaction through a high level of service quality
- To ensure service excellence by leveraging a high level of forwarding and market knowledge
-Minimum of 5 years experience of all aspects of air freight forwarding; 3 year experience as manager/ supervisor.
-Thorough understanding of U.S. Export regulations & KN operational procedures.
-Familiarity with KN tools, products and core competences preferred.
-Ability to prioritize & multitask; willingness to delegate.
-Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
-Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
-Proven analytical & problem solving skills.
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment
Valid through: 4/20/2021
$150K — $200K
9 days ago