L3Harris is looking for a candidate who is a Strategic and Operational leader with over 15 years of distinguished military service, seeking a position in the Aerospace & Defense industry. A leader who possesses a comprehensive background in US air and space force capabilities, technologies, acquisitions, operations, and emerging adversary threats in these domains. Must possess a demonstrated record of success in achieving organizational objectives, developing capabilities, supporting growth objectives, and contributing to organizational priorities. Skilled at managing costs, schedules, and performance with a demonstrated aptitude to deliver quality results. Proven ability to combine vision, ingenuity, and strong business acumen with well-developed project management and leadership qualities to support organizational effectiveness, reach, and overall expansion. Comfortable communicating in both written and oral form, to include briefing to corporate leadership on high risk opportunities.
The candidate will maintain relationships with the Global Business Development (BD) team, Segment Leadership/BD leads, International BD, Capture Excellence, Business Operations, Government Relations, Segment Program Manager’s and Marketing/Communications. The candidate should hold a current SSBI and be immediately clearable to Top Secret SCI.
- Support cross segment Department of the Air Force Service Team capability synergies and priority pursuits in support of segment financial targets.
- Arrange and Support strategic customer engagements with the US Air Force, Space Force, Intelligence Community, and Special Customers.
- Collaborate with Government Relations in support of Segment program priorities.
- Engage with Air Force, Space Force and OSD staff to set up office calls and meetings as required.
- Coordinate cross segment support of Tradeshows as required.
- Collaborate with MDA, SOF AT&L and the Intelligence Community as required.
- Acquisition experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to travel depending on location.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 15 years of prior related experience. Graduate Degree with a minimum of 13 years of prior related experience.
- 15 or more years of military service in the Department of Air Force.
- Recent SSBI with the ability to be cleared to Top Secret SCI.
- Self-motivated with excellent leadership, interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with varying deadlines simultaneously.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Proven analytical abilities (Analyses of Alternatives, White Papers, SWOT analyses, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional environment, learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively to enable customer success.
- Experience supporting business development and capture activities with a top tier Aerospace & Defense (A&D) firm.
- Cross-functional governance, prioritization and project management.
- Experience working within air or space SAP communities.