In Byton, we are developing the cutting-edge technology in AI/data science for our next-generation EV. In the AI/data science team of Byton, you will have the opportunities to work on many high impact and high innovative projects in areas of safety, personalization and optimization. You will collaborate with product, marketing and engineering teams to leverage AI/data science to solve cross-disciplinary problems. You will also have the opportunity to work with the team to push forward the frontier of AI Research, including deep learning, reinforcement learning, Natural Language Processing, …, etc. Come to be part of Byton’s AI/data science team to create breakthrough technologies in AI, to make the world a safer and cleaner place!
- Develop solutions with AI/machine learning/data science for problems in the areas of safety, personalization and optimization of EV and cloud for EV.
- Collaborate with product, marketing and engineering teams to leverage AI/machine learning/data science to solve cross-disciplinary problems.
- Participate in cutting-edge Research in AI/data science.
- D degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Operations Research or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of work or educational experience in Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Understanding, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization, or Data Mining.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++ or Python
- Exposure to Deep Learning, Neural Networks, or related fields and a strong interest and desire to learn about them.
- Relevant work experience, including experience working within the industry or as a researcher in a lab.
- Strong publication record.