Job Title: Sr. Engineer
Location: Santa Clara, CA 95050
Client: Leading Startup, vision is to provide a low-cost, private, flexible, secure, and decentralized artificial intelligence computing platform for AI products.
- Build, develop, customize distributed AI software platform for deep learning, machine learning, typically using large number of GPUs and CPUs hardware.
- Very familiar with popular AI training toolsets like TensorFlow, Cafe, PyTorch etc., their advantages and disadvantages, and the best practice using them to train AI models and develop applications.
- Able to lead team to optimize large-scale network parallel training, machine training efficiency, for both single node and across multiple nodes (located together, or distributed across geography).
- Experience to drive research directions and practical progress for the distributed AI training algorithms; communication-efficient learning of deep learning networks from decentralized data; advanced algorithms across distributed AI computing power;
- Experience with developing AI models, tools for most aspects of AI, for example AI model training and optimizing, data collection/cleansing/annotation.
- Optional experience: using reinforcement learning to reduce energy consumption across the DBC network.
- Optional experience: optimized chip development for AI training and inference.