As an AI HW Product Marketing Manager within the Artificial Intelligence Marketing team, you will be responsible for working across engineering and product management to succinctly articulate the value propositions for our HW products across business units with specific focus on the Neural Network Processor. The product marketing manager will develop strategic marketing plans and alignment for hardware with AI features as well as AI dedicated hardware. Using a combination of market research, competitive analysis and customer engagement, you will build plans that take market dynamics and competition into account. Working closely with executives, data scientists and engineers, the AI Hardware Product Marketing Manager will conceive and develop innovating marketing programs that drive usage, demand and product adoption.
This leader is responsible for being the voice of the developer and data scientist, and will workclosely with experts in these fields to understand needs and gaps in existing offerings, bringing back that expertise as product feedback to the R&D teams. As the AI hardware champion, the product marketer will help drive product insights that drive the broader Intel AI go-to-market strategy. Essential qualities include a passion for quality execution, ability to translate technical capabilities into value propositions and ability to quickly adapt and shift as market dynamics are anything but stable.
- Positioning and product messaging: identify and develop software product positioning that uniquely differentiates and articulates the value of working with Intel AI solutions. This includes reviewing content from other parts of the business to ensure alignment with the broader positioning strategy
- Sales and Marketing tools: the ability to strategize, conceive and create collateral that supportsproduct positioning. Examples include white papers, train-the-trainer materials for the field sales team, presentations and blog posts
- Product launches: plan the market launch or release of new products/projects by collaboratively working across functional areas (PR, AR, R&D, corporate marketing and campaign teams)
- Communications: work with internal and external communications teams to ensure the value propositions and marketing messages are getting to the right audiences at the right time
- Internal Expert: be the source of truth and understanding for key audiences as other business units work to position their products appropriately
Behavioral Traits include:
- Able to work autonomously and drive projects to completion
- Articulate and poised, able to present to external and internal senior audiences
- Demonstrably strong writing and communication skills
- Data and metrics oriented
- Tech and business savvy thinker who is naturally goal-oriented and curious
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred
- 8+ years product marketing or related experience
- 3+ years product marketing or product management of software products
- Experience marketing machine learning products
- Experience with sales training and tools
- Experience in large enterprise environments is helpful
Inside this Business Group
Intel AI, leveraging Intel's world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI) with the Intel AI products portfolio. Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end to end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel AI is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.
Job ID: JR0091149