$100K — $150K *
You will work together with Data Science teams to evolve machine learning experiments into products. You will design and deploy solutions using cloud architecture blueprints, support data processing pipelines and operationalize machine learning components.
As a partner in our business, you will have project work and ad hoc requests that require agility and often fast-paced response to business needs.
· Working on advanced analytics use cases together with Data Scientists, Analysts, Senior AI Engineers; engaging in proof of concepts and experiments together to deliver new analytical algorithms and applications
· Preparation of data models and quality checks, optimization of analytical solutions at scale
· Designing and developing applications that source data from various systems, programming in Python, shell scripting and SQL
· Deploying solutions in multi-cloud environments and services – in Azure (e.g. Databricks, Azure ML, AKS, ADF) & GCP (e.g. Composer, BigQuery, GKE, Kubeflow)
· Professional IT delivery using DevOps practices, Agile (Jira), use of CI/CD (GitHub Actions), reusability of code and design patterns from internal code libraries
· Operationalize Machine Learning models as integral element of IT solutions & business process.
You should be a hardworking leader and technologist who has graduated with a BS or MS in Business/Management Information Systems and/or Computer Science/Engineering, Programming/Software Development or Operations Research or Statistics or with a proven track record of programming. You should have passion for machine learning, data processing solutions, large scale software engineering and information technology in general.
You need to have demonstrated skills in applied data processing technologies:
You also should have:
You can expect:
Valid through: 1/31/2022