Essential Job Functions*:
- Design and implement new approaches to human language understanding and language generation for conversational agents using machine learning
- Build, test, deploy, monitor and enhance AI driven conversational agents
- Enhance existing conversational platforms and solutions using advanced conversational attributes
- Create automated methods to build and test conversational systems
- Prototype concepts and create documentation to communicate ideas
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- MS/PhD degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or a related field.
- Strong software background with extensive experience in Python.
- Linux/Unix Scripting.
- Experience with writing production-quality code
- Experience in artificial intelligence with an in-depth understanding of speech/text, language, and dialogue processing technologies with a specific emphasis in one or more of the following areas:
- Conversational AI, specifically Dialogue Management
- Natural Language Understanding
- User Simulation and Analytics
- Human-Machine Interface Design
- Machine Learning for Interactive Systems
- Natural Language Generation
- Experience in the development and deployment of spoken, textual, or multimodal interactive systems.
- Experience with deep-learning tools and libraries (e.g. Keras, PyTorch,Tensorflow, Theano).