What will I be accountable for:
- Producing relevant technical collateral including how-to guides, white papers, best practice documentation, sample code, blogs, etc.
- Be a critical internal customer. You'll be user zero of our new SDKs, and you'll evaluate how developer friendly and complete our offerings are.
- Providing partner support. Conducting technical evaluation of partner solution and proposed software optimization/integration tasks.
- Assisting with delivering workshops, webinars, events and key conferences.
- Identifying key technology trends, and using Arm's products to build demo's, proof of concepts or other content around this technology.
- Liaising with other remote team members.
- Building solid professional relationships and rapport with our ecosystem base.
What skills, experience, and qualifications I need:
- Bachelors Degree in computer science/mathematics/physics (or equivalent work experience).
- 3+ years in an engineering, support engineering, or technical evangelism role.
- Experience in machine learning frameworks and libraries.
- Experience in mobile development
- Experience in C, C++, Python or other programming languages.
- Experience with embedded systems is a big plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with internal, and external stakeholders, to achieve extraordinary results.
- Self-starter, and can work effectively in a global, distributed team.