$80K — $100K *
We are part of the Internet of Things Group, which is a fast growing multi-billion-dollar business unit today. The industry is accelerating rapidly, and we are looking for the right team members to help drive our next wave of growth as an organization
The Competitive Market Intelligence Engineer responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Partner with Product and Go-to-Market teams to provide industry expertise on the ecosystem of tools and platforms for Machine Learning.
· Proactively track AI landscape and ecosystem platforms/technologies.
· Drive technical competitive analysis, assessing the position of Intel's Edge.AI portfolio of products.
· Drive competitive analysis, SWOT analysis and authoring competitive response approaches.
· Establishing a feature level gap analysis & drive product strategy recommendations into the Engineering teams.
· Drive recommendations for future product enhancements and creating competitive market intelligence briefs for internal/external audiences.
Willingness to periodically travel to industry and/or customer events.
· Willingness to work with multi-cultural teams.
· Willing to be inclusive and collaborate.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field with 6+ years of industry experience or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field with 4+ years of industry experience or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field with 2+ years of industry experience.
Valid through: 4/17/2021
$150K — $200K
7 days ago
$80K — $100K
12 days ago