My client is a startup in the field of AI that combines cutting edge deep learning with a knowledge model to create human-like perception ability. They are leaders in both physical security systems and healthcare AI able to secure data centers, warehouses, oil rigs, power plants, hospitals, construction sites, and government buildings utilizing physical security infrastructure (sensors, cameras) with best-of-breed AI/ML technology.
This is a>$100 Billion market in its infancy so we need a talented new-logo Account Executive adept at evangelizing technology with Fortune 500 Enterprises. This is both a significant W2 and equity opportunity with base range 120-150k
- New role for a Account Executive based in Northern California to open accounts with the largest companies in Silicon Valley and the Bay. An Enterprise seller that has a nice mix of large company and startup experience with a proven track record of driving big deals in a complex SaaS environment while demonstrating loyalty to their organization.
- This AE will drive current deals while introducing the platform to new prospects! Significant experience selling SaaS into CIO office, CTO office, IT operations, and physical security/surveillance. Experience driving 7-8 figure deals to F500 is a must
Preferred Technology (SaaS) and Background:
- You will have been selling IT or physical security applications to multi-billion dollar enterprises with platforms like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Surveillance, IT operational efficiency and deal sizes >$500K primarily through new-logo lands.
- Must be a MEDDIC-type value seller that can sell enterprise-wide with focus on back office technology. Potential fits could be strong Enterprise sellers from UIPath, Snowflake, Mongo, Automation Anywhere, Redwood, Workfront, AppDynamics, Splunk, and Red Hat or Physical security and/or mission-critical IoT and "Smart city" leaders like BMC Software, PTC, Motorola, Twenty20, Verkada, Keysight, Genetec, Rhombus, Dynatrace, Nuance, Pager Duty, Honeywell, and Siemens
- Must employ outcome-driven value-based selling and thrive in a metric-driven sales process with transparent funnel. Run your own business value engagements!