The Agribusiness Portfolio Manager will be responsible conducting risk management reviews and monitoring the accuracy of client portfolios to establish compliance with loan approval conditions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Collects, or works with Relationship Managers to collect, updated borrower financial information in accordance with periodic reporting requirements and complete scheduled loan reviews.
- Grade loans based on periodic review of financial or other information or data that may prompt a risk grade change.
- Track loans for delinquency and covenant compliance; report any adverse situations.
- Ensure, by working with the Relationship Managers and the Borrowers, that all correspondence and updated information is maintained in credit files (i.e. approvals, financials reporting and documentation related to modifications, extensions, forbearances and waivers, etc.).
- Underwrite all loan extensions, modifications and periodic risk grade reviews for an assigned portfolio of loans.
- Underwrite all new loan requests to existing portfolio borrowers as requested.
- Ordering and/or performing property inspections and/or valuation updates on real estate collateral per Bank policy.
- Coordinate with Relationship Managers and/or Borrowers on payoffs and payoff timing.
- Connect with borrowers to coordinate line of credit advances and loan draws.
- Bachelor?s degree in Business related field
- Minimum 2years of portfolio management experience including spreading and analyzing personal and company financial statements and other documentation relative to monitoring a portfolio of loans.