Position: Agile UI Programmer/Analyst II
Location: Menomonee Falls WI
Type of Hire: Permanent
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design and data structures
- Fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Developer background in software design and best practices
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Creative, enthusiastic and able to thrive in a team environment
- Contribute to estimation process for product delivery
- Quick learner
- Adaptable to changing priorities as needed to support program objectives
- Resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
- Identify and communicate risks, impediments and mitigation strategies.
- Technical design, to include technology to satisfy business requirements and support product priorities.
- Review functional and technical designs to identify areas of risk and/or missing requirements.
- Writing application level code to implement specified requirements, new features, maintenance and bug fixing.
- Delivering high quality, bug free builds to QA by testing all the ready items in the appropriate test environment.
- Communicate to technical and business audiences
- Complete tasks assigned within AgileScrum team for a given sprint.
- Follow defined software development practices and development cycle process.
- Other related duties deemed appropriate and assigned.
- Team player.
- Focus on UI Client (Web and Mobile) development.
- Nice to have: Financial Services industry knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5years in software development
- Demonstrated experience focusing on UI/UX implementations
- Nice to have: Agile/Scrum, Java, JEE, Maven, JBoss, Eclipse, WebStorm, Git
· Intermediate professional role.
· Moderate skills with high level of proficiency.
· Develops and implements solutions that require analysis and research.
· Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments.
· Possesses knowledge in a specific business area.
· Works on one or more projects as a team member or occasionally as a project lead.
· May coach junior technical staff.
· Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment.
· May consult with senior peers on certain projects.