Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Scrum Master to work in Fidelity's Asset Management Technology in Durham, NC.
As a Scrum Master, you blend deep scrum expertise with a passion for mentoring and coaching, and constant improvement. As part of a highly collaborative squad you will advise, mentor, coach and train on performance against agile values, practices and processes to accelerate squad value delivery. In partnership with the squad leader you will maintain a backlog, help to remove impediments and facilitate agile ceremonies such as the daily stand up, sprint planning, backlog refinement and retrospectives. You will have responsibility for release management coordination and participate in scaling ceremonies and activities as you manage interdependencies across squads and product areas. You will examine and drive team performance through metrics and find opportunities for the squad to fully realize the benefits of working in an agile structure.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Working collaboratively with squad and chapter leaders to enable delivery of the squad's mission through well-executed sprints
- Accelerating overall squad performance, efficiency and value delivered by engaging within and across squads to find opportunities to improve agile maturity and metrics, and providing coaching, training and resources
- Maintaining and updating squad performance metrics (e.g., burn-down charts) and artifacts to ensure accurate and clear feedback to the squad members and transparency to other partners
- Managing, coordinating logistics for and participating in agile events (e.g., backlog prioritization, sprint planning, daily meetings, retrospectives and as appropriate, scrum of scrum masters)
- Supporting adoption, and consistent use of enabling tools (e.g., Jira, Mural, MS Teams)
- Supporting overall product release activity and co-ordination
- 5+ years' experience in a Scrum Master role
- Scrum certified - Scrum Master
- Jira experience
- Experience working as a Scrum team member
- Experience in production management role is preferred
- Financial services experience preferred
- You possess superb communication and people-interaction skills and can rapidly build trust and positively influence others at all levels of the organization
- You demonstrate a continuous improvement approach
- You are a proven change agent capable of coaching agile practices to teams and individuals from across different functions, experiences and geographies as they work through new and unfamiliar situations
- You are an effective facilitator and can brainstorm with the team to generate solutions that address challenges and roadblocks to accelerating value delivery
- You are intellectually curious and passionate about learning new skills, and model a culture of continuous learning, mentoring and coaching
You will support one or more multi-functional squads, engaging with all team members and the Squad Leader to reinforce and embed an agile approach and principles into the day-to-day work. By demonstrating and promoting Fidelity and agile leadership behaviors, you will evolve and sustain an innovative agile culture.Company Overview
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at FTSJobs.com.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at HR@ ftsjobs.com .Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients' money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.