Our client conveniently located in downtown Toronto are an emerging innovation hub with a mandate to drastically change the way customers experience their organization. They work to invite and encourage collaboration with a broad range of industry disruptors and innovators.
In this role you will transfer knowledge and help teams continuously reflect and improve, becoming more effective in their roles and increasing the outcome, collaboration, and quality practices, not limited to but including:
- Contribute to building organizational capability and expertise on Agile (transformation)
- Lead and coach the organization in its digital transformation, sharing successes and lessons learned, vision to accelerate transition.
- Communicate effectively across diverse audiences, departments and levels acting as an advocate of the Agile methodology.
- Demonstrate project management methodologies and propose solutions for the maximization of resources to help mature the organization’s agility Identify opportunities for continuous operational and/or team improvements
- Understand roadmaps and help inform development teams to create quicker gains for the benefit of the end user.
- Ensure cross-team coordination and sharing of lessons learned
Your Skills and Experience Include:
- Significant experience acting as Scrum Master in a fast moving tech environment
- Deep knowledge of Agile principles and the flexibility to adapt your experience to new and evolving environments
- Experience with large scale software delivery and/or Agile transformation at scale in large enterprise organizations
- Passion for driving teams towards high performance and a deep pride in quality craftsmanship that delights users
- Excellent communication including the ability to distil technical details into human terms
- Good understanding of software technologies and of the various Software Development Life Cycle methodologies (Agile, Incremental and Iterative, Scrum-ban, Lean)
- Demonstrated ability to think out of the box and lead highly complex or specialized projects making significant departures from traditional approaches to develop solutions
- Advanced knowledge of the application of agile practices and principles, incremental delivery and experience with metrics to effectively measure: execution, performance, benefits and value
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate the effective breakdown of epics into user stories, to attain high levels of sprint velocity within corporate constraints, to plan and execute against sprint roadmaps.
- Excellent coaching and leadership skills