The ideal candidate will be one who leads by example and knows how to bring out the best in people and to act as a galvanizing force.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders (cross-functional teams, business partners, management) during the visioning and concept development of a client project.
- Assess value and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with project strategy.
- Collaborate with client and internal teams to translate business requirements into user stories for the feature teams to implement.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Creating and maintaining the Product backlog.
- Attend sprint planning meetings.
- In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies, technical understanding of products, and up-to-date on industry standards and best practices.
What we’re looking for:
- This person should be extremely knowledgeable in, and personify Scrum and agile.
- Strong knowledge of relevant agile metrics and charts (e.g. burndown, velocity, burnup, CFD) and ability to interpret them and provide appropriate guidance and coaching to the team
- Proven analytic and problem-solving skills including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Proven verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively to customers, managers and technical staff
- Experience in the Financial, Software, and/or Digital sectors strongly preferred
- Occasional travel may be required
- Bi-lingual (Spanish speaking) a preference