Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Manage multiple high profile software related projects using Scrum and Kanban methods
- Manage vendors in project implementations
- Manage deliverables across IT and business teams holding everyone accountable to their commitments
- Effectively communicate project progress to all levels of business stakeholders
- Report project status to all levels of business leadership
- Personify and model agile development principles
- Mentor/coach others who have project management responsibilities
- Project planning and the establishment of delivery milestones
- Lead by example with a servant leader approach
- Work closely with business leaders to apply an agile approach to develop requirements, project plans, budgets, schedules, and risk profiles
- Establish strong positive relationships with internal business stakeholders
- Detail oriented strong communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously and meet deadlines
- A strong project management background with the ability to execute a strategic vision
- Understanding of system architecture, integration, and data migration
- Demonstrated ability to map business processes to technology solutions
- Five plus years managing projects
- Three plus years working in a agile framework
- Self-starter and quick learner who can adapt to changing project priorities
- Strong background in application development lifecycle, including budget, planning, requirements management, and test procedures
- Ability to manage change
- Strong sense of detail and urgency with the ability to motivate others to deliver
- Bachelor's degree in an information technology or related field is preferred, however, individuals with a lesser degree or degree in an unrelated discipline that have demonstrated their ability to perform the primary job duties will be considered as qualified
- Experience in automating complex business processes that require multiple business and customer collaboration points throughout is preferred.
- Experience in application security preferred.
- Professional Scrum Master Certification desired.