How would you like to work for a great company that offers career growth and values your skills and experience? For over 150 years, Commerce Bank has built a strong reputation as a “Super Community” bank and is recognized as an industry leader. In today's growing and competitive financial services industry, we look for creative and innovative solutions to meet the needs of our customers. To achieve our results, we recruit the best and brightest employees who ask, listen and solve to meet our customers’ needs!
A Business Line Project Manager II:
• Facilitates the processes and procedures required to provide effective project management services to meet project commitments and deliverables for cross-functional teams.
• Defines the project scope, develops business requirements, and assesses resource availability.
• Manage activities and tasks necessary to drive projects to completion and ensure project objectives are met.
• Develops project documentation in accordance with the defined project methodology, facilitates team meetings, monitors risks and issues, and provides proactive communication to the business stakeholders.
• Provides day-to-day oversight of resources, communicates team member assignments, provides feedback, and builds relationships.
In addition, this individual will be the Agile Project Methodology lead for the Servicing and Support Project Management Office. Responsibilities will include facilitating projects leveraging the Agile Methodology, providing ongoing support for the Agile Methodology techniques for the team Project Managers, and providing best practices.
Work Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Work Experience: 5+ years Project Management Related Role
Technical Skills/ Certifications: Microsoft Office/Project - Proficiency required
• Experience successfully managing Agile Programs
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, and the ability to work with a diverse set of resources and cross functional business teams
• Strong leadership skills, with ability to track, monitor, and drive project activities in an environment with competing priorities
• Analytical problem solving and decision making skills, with proven ability to lead through influence
• Strong executive presence and the ability to think strategically and provide thought leadership
• Experience in banking desired but not required