We are looking for a strong Scrum Product Owner to join our team in building state-of-the art healthcare application that will empower thousands of providers and administrators in the healthcare delivery process.
You will be responsible for leading one or more Scrum teams as a Product Owner. The Scrum Product Owner is a hands-on position involved in requirements analysis, functional and technical design discussions, and working with a global development, UX, and QA teams to deliver high-quality features.
As a Scrum Product Owner, you will work closely with the Product Management team to define product road maps and backlog items. You will also work alongside the Scrum Masters and team members from each Scrum team to refine the stories and tasks needed to deliver value to clients.
- Working with the Scrum teams to design and build industry-leading healthcare information technologies.
- Working with multiple teams in a cross-functional environment to deliver quality functionality to clients.
- Coordinating with Product Management, other Product Owners, and other stakeholders in the process to align with product vision.
- Lead the planning and review activities for the teams, and ensure the right features are being developed.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in software product management.
- Extensive experience as a product owner in a multi-team Agile/Scrum environment.
- Hands-on software product development experience, from feature definition to product deployment.
- Passionate about user experience and able to guide designers and engineers with clearly defined objectives and client-centric use cases.
- Experience working on a matrix organization and the ability to coordinate across multiple teams.
- Strong technical knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Strong decision making and prioritization skills.
- Leadership, critical thinking, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with the Atlassian product suite (JIRA, Confluence).