The Leidos Defense & Intelligence group is looking for an Agile Product Owner to join our team to be responsible for the integration, operations, and sustainment of various operational and in-development systems. This position will manage the systems engineering team which supports the deployment and automation teams in order to deliver the next generation of Geospatial Intelligence technologies to our customer. The effort will harness GOTS, COTS and Custom technologies to deliver advanced production and dissemination capabilities using desktop, web and cloud technologies.
- Work with other POs and leadership to help shape the product vision and high level priorities
- Prepare and participate in Program Increment (PI) planning
- Refine, manage and prioritize program backlog
- Collaborate with team to develop and define acceptance criteria
- Be available to answer team questions and provide guidance
- Anticipate customer and stakeholder needs
- Help manage team and program roadmaps
- Drive the daily execution of an agile systems team
- Define, document, and track the completion of Epics, Stories, Tasks, and Bugs
- Coordinate dependencies with other POs and work across teams to define and implement improvement stories that will increase the velocity and quality of the program
- Communicate with other product owners, scrum masters, program leadership, customer, and development teams to report on status, blockers, etc.
- Participate in agile meetings such as daily scrum, retro’s, and planning
- Capacity to work well in groups and the ability to lead a team.
- Strong and demonstrable Systems Engineering background
- Agile Development knowledge and experience.
- Strong technical and analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail.
- Proficient in either software development projects or software integration projects in a service-oriented environment (Cloud, SOA, Web-Services) or virtualization environment.
- Proficient in AWS/Cloud technologies
- Experience with cloud-based architectures
- Experience with Engineering Review Boards and Change Management
- Knowledge of the Architectural, SW Development and SW Sustainment Practices
- Must currently possess an active Top Secret Clearance and the ability to obtain a TS/SCI with Polygraph post hire
- Requires BS degree and 12 + years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience: OR 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- SAFe Agile Certification
- 2 years’ experience as a Product Owner
- Certified SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager or equivalent PO certification
- Jira/Confluence collaboration tools experience
- Geospatial Experience including tools such as ArcGIS