Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen's network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.The Role
We are looking for highly motivated and talented individuals with high proficiency in software development frameworks and network applications.
In this role, you will mainly work with engineers, developers, and business leaders to provide a hybrid Product Owner/Business Analyst within the Agile team structure. You will be responsible for writing feature-level requirements and maintaining development stories and backlog for a development team. As a vital member of the team, you will be working in a fast-paced agile environment and contributing to all software development phases from concept and design to testing. The Main Responsibilities
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Work with Network Architects, Network Engineers, System Architects, Developers, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver business-impacting projects.
- Capable of working well with team members on different teams and in different locations.
- Work with Engineering Manager and leadership to understand and prioritize development stories
- Manage development backlog
- Identify development features from Solutions Architecture and Network Engineering. Document and communicate features to developers
- Provide technical expertise and troubleshooting as needed to support production and development issues.
- Write test and success criteria for development stories
- Be willing to support deployments outside of work hours participate in an on-call rotation.
- Actively participate in all relevant agile ceremonies for each project iteration.
- Continually build the skills of colleagues through peer collaboration, mentoring and training
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent job-related experience
- Experience with Agile development framework
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Development or scripting
- Self-starter that works well independently as well as in a team with a drive to learn and adapt to new technologies
Requisition #: 245915EEO Statement
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.Disclaimer
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.