This position can be filled virtually as a remote employee. The role will collaborate with business partners, MVP stakeholders, and execution teams on roadmap development and solution design for all software products and projects related to MVP’s digital transformation. The role will focus on facilitating and aligning product vision and execution with MVP strategies. Roadmaps must be supported by qualitative and quantitative data and link to outcomes and metrics. Responsibilities of this position will include the following:
- Identify and communicate vision for products that align with MVP strategy
- Assess customer needs, perform market research, gather business partner needs and suggest features for digital products
- Gather data from qualitative and quantitative analysis to inform roadmaps
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products
- Work with executive strategy team, business owners, and technical teams to gain alignment on product vision and roadmaps
- Work across the business to prioritize epics/features, organize product increments, and present on product roadmaps
- Present clear and well-defined goals for product increments
- Participate in solution strategy process to ensure that solutions being defined align with increment goals
- Work with product and business owners to ensure epic prioritization is representative of the product roadmap
- Track and manage metrics to measure product performance (e.g. adoption metrics, customer satisfaction, etc.)
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field or relevant work experience.
Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience working on a product team, preferably with direct experience as a Product Manager.
Previous management/leadership experience required including leading teams and demonstrated collaboration within the organization
Experience working in an agile development environment.
Experience in healthcare industry preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation
- Ability to present to both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent planning, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Ability to influence technical and non-technical partners
- Ability to be a product evangelist
- Proficiency of the product management discipline
- Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations
- Ability to be innovative, creative and think “outside the box”
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Ability to translate customer needs into desired product capabilities
- Understanding of agile methodologies and scrum framework
- Familiarity with scaled agile framework (SAFe)
- Experience with backlog management/agile development tools (e.g. Jira, Azure DevOps)
- Passionate about customer success and customer results