Come join the IT PMO team and work with a talented group of outstanding Program Managers and Scrum Masters leading ServiceNow’s transformation programs. This team is responsible for driving best-in-class program management, Enterprise level initiatives that enable ServiceNow Sales, Marketing, Services and Channel businesses with advanced cutting-edge technology and analytics.
You will have the opportunity to drive highly visible, cross functional, and impactful initiatives from strategy to business outcomes, while utilizing a next generation PMO framework and platform.
What you get to do in this role:
- Drive IT PMO activities in coordination with a team of senior technical and non-technical professionals dedicated to the implementation and enablement of company-wide data and analytics platforms
- Drive key project & program management activities, such as core team activities/meetings, status reporting, Agile ceremonies, and scrum rituals.
- Plan, guide and facilitate Agile practices, such as sprint planning, burn up/burn downs, cross functional scrum team dependencies, and creation of release schedules & related staffing plans.
- Develop detailed program execution plans and manage all execution aspects, including program interdependencies, progress metrics, testing, deployment, and enablement
- Create crisp and complete documentation to facilitate program reviews and decision-making process at Steering Committee level
- Identify risk mitigation strategies and issue resolution actions with key stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Learn ServiceNow products and Now platform for Now on Now initiatives
- Engage and collaborate with business and IT functions affected by the program
- Manage scrum teams, applying Agile principles, practices, and theory
- Promote organizational understanding of Agile roles, and lead teams & individuals to transition from waterfall to Agile
- Apply consistency and best practices through program initiation, planning, execution and closing phases, enabling business outcomes and benefits tracking
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- SHOULD HAVE 5+ years of project / program management experience
- Prefer at least 2 years of experience managing IT projects in data and analytics domain
- Demonstrated program management experience in implementing business systems at enterprise level
- Understanding of enterprise business processes and operating models, including sales, marketing, product and customer related workflows and analytics.
- Experience working in a matrixed organization
- Scrum master experience, including managing scrums teams applying scrum principles and best practices
- Experience with Agile tools and techniques: Lean design, accommodating changing requirements, iterations, and feedback loop with customer involvement.
- Demonstrated ability to drive leadership meetings with senior leaders, and solid experience in decision making
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving, conflict resolution management, active listening, time management and interpersonal skills
- Experience working on cross-functional teams to deliver technical solutions while mitigating or removing obstacles.
- Agile Scrum Master Certified