Electronic Delivery Services team is looking for an intermediate technical developer who enjoys technology and is comfortable working with both technical and business staff in ensuring systems are designed and maintained according to enterprise architectural standards.
The individual will provide application support on projects within Transactional Delivery Services to ensure efficient use of the existing application and consistency in approaches to optimize technology synergy.
The agiledeveloper will also provide support and counsel ensuring technology teams and business areas understand all the options and technology choices in support of their business.
Collaborating with team members, they will utilize agile best practices and metrics to build high quality technology solutions in line with product’s vision.
1. Support applications (including complex application systems), evaluate problems, identify actions to be taken and recommend/implement solutions.
2. Perform required duties in support of the Bank's Lean and Agile Framework.
3. Ensure delivery of negotiated product/function while following standards and methodologies. This includes preparing design specifications, developing programs, test strategies, peer reviews, change control, release preparation, including the required documentation for operational readiness and steady state support.
4. Conduct testing of new software releases to ensure successful implementation with no impact to the existing environments.
5. Assist with work efforts and support of team.
6. Work closely with all team members in agile lab and agile environment
The individual requires:
1. Programming experience across multiple platforms using industry accepted methodologies and processes, mainframe experience is required (academic experience will be considered if applicant has other key skills).
2. Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and is capable of multi-tasking and managing concurrent tasks and initiatives.
3. Must be flexible to adapt to a dynamic environment, make quick and sound decisions under pressure.
4. Must be reliable, pro-active, results-oriented, customer-focused, attentive to details, and a team player.
5. Strong interpersonal skills and can build and foster relationships with team members and peers.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
7. Host/Mainframe development experience.
8. Continually strive for delivering impeccable code quality
9. Maintains current knowledge of technology / industry trends as well as a passion for continued learning and acquisition of new skills
UndergraduateDegree in Computer Science or technical equivalent
Requisition ID: 18779