World Fuel Services, is an equalopportunity/affirmativeaction employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Provides hands-on coaching to teams in all aspects of Agile, Scrum, Kanban and continuous improvement: Self-organization, accountability, collaboration, iterative development, managing flow, limiting work in progress (wip), eliminating waste, etc.
- Knowledge of DevOps including continuous integration, automated testing, evolutionary design, continuous delivery and production monitoring. Detailed technical knowledge of specific tools is not required.
- Create and delivers Agile training for business and IT leaders and team members.
- Advances best practices for scaling and optimizing the agile practice.
- Provides individual coaching to team members, team leaders, executives, engineers, product owners and business stakeholders on how to be best support an effective Agile practice.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in working Agile in an Agile team.
- Minimum 1+ years experience as a Scrum Master
- Minimum 3+ years experience as an Agile coach
- Agile Certification(s) from Scrum Alliance, ICAgile, or SAFe.
- Expert facilitation skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to foster a positive and energized culture
- Excellent judgement. Able to weigh several and often conflicting constraints and make rapid, logical decisions in a fast-moving company.
- A growth mindset with a curiosity to learn and improve.