Summary / Description
We are seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Agile Coach interested in joining our team in Annapolis, MD and exploring an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
Required tasks include but are not be limited to:
The Agile Coach works with product teams, stakeholders, and management to improve performance and outcomes. Also to provide Agile coaching, facilitation, training, mentoring, impediment management, and leadership in support of collaboration, development consistency, and value delivery across multiple teams and departments.
- 10 years relevant experience
- Must have 8years of Agile software development experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT system analysis and agile development
- Experience managing multiple Scrum teams simultaneously
- Experience closing and delivering agile projects
- Experience and understanding of the support of an IT outsourced environment, especially Application Managed Services.
- A proven track record in managing service delivery and relationship management skills.
- AgileScrum Master and/or SAFe Agile certification
- TSA EOD clearance preferred
- ITIL v3 certification
- PMI certification
- ACI-CP Certification
- U.S. CITIZENSHIP
- TSA EOD clearance
- B.A. or B.S. Degree