Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
We are looking to add a highly experienced, Enterprise Agile Coach to our team. You will be involved in guiding an agile transformation for our organization. This will require servant leadership, organizational development, outstanding facilitation, conflict resolution skills and deep experience mentoring Coaches, ScrumMasters, Product Owners, Developers and Executive Leadership across the organization.
- Leading agile organizational transformation with our Enterprise
- Coaching other Coaches, Product, ScrumMasters and Development teams to velocity as they transform to agile from waterfall and other traditional development methodologies
- Facilitate planning sessions at various levels, including strategic planning, road-map, release, and sprint/iteration levels.
- Coach and mentor Executive/C-level leaders on the organizational value to drive implementation success and overall adoption of agile framework
- Share agile (Scrum) and/or Kanban best practices through informal communication and/or formal training sessions
- Facilitate and support organization through Storming, Norming and Forming stages of various new and existing teams
- Provide leadership through hands on collaborative exercises/activities
- 4+ years of agile/scrum experience
- 2+ years of agile coaching experience
- Experience with various frameworks a plus: SAFe, Kanban, Lean
- CSP accreditation by the Scrum Alliance would be a plus
- Strong facilitation skills
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization from the delivery team to C-suite
- 4+ years of Software Product Development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- As provided in NetSpend's Background Check policy, eligible candidates may be subject to drug, criminal history, and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws