8 - 10 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
ob title: : Agile Coach
Duration: 12+ Months
Our client is seeking an Agile/Scrum Transformation Coach/Mentor for an initial 6 month contracting role. Contract extension is likely provided the consultant exceeds our client’s expectations.
- 10 years or more of I.T. Project Management experience, including several years of experience in Agile Coaching and Mentoring.
- Demonstrated experience leading Agile transformation projects in various environments (Application Development, Infrastructure, Integration, etc.).
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and/or Certified Scrum Professional is required; Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) is a plus.
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is required.
- Ability to influence change at the leadership level to the team level; Ability to form productive relationships quickly and create the spheres of influence required for organizational transformation.
- Must be able to understand the importance of stakeholders’ business objectives and drive the process towards achieving those objectives (i.e. ability to see the big picture).
- Must be able to develop productive working relationships with a wide variety of teams and leaders.
- Ability to recommend appropriate Agile practices, tools, processes and better development practices that will improve the overall efficiency of our client’s environment.
- Solid understanding of incremental delivery and the value of metrics; also understands backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, and task definition.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.