Job Title: Agile Coach - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The LeanAgile Trainer works with resources that span from the portfolitthe team level providing training around standard leanagile practices/processes. As a subject matter expert, demonstrates LeanAgile practices through designated materials and facilitated demonstrations. Provides a knowledge base critical tthe success of LeanAgile Transformation. Engages teams in using real life examples and situations tincorporate the benefits of LeanAgile and provides recommendations for usage. Is clearly recognized as a leanagile training expert by peers. Typically requires 5-7years of leanagile and/or applicable training experience.
- The LeanAgile Trainer is an Individual Contributor that provides training tteams adopting the scaled agile framework, specific tSAFe, scrum, lean and Kanban. This person will be responsible for providing knowledge and expertise around leanagile processes while training key roles in the organization tleverage practices learned in day to day operations and engagements.
- This person will partner withleanagile coaches and senior leadership in identifying training needs and provide feedback upon training completion. Delivers training output materials constructing observations and suggested strategies for leanagile coach review. Aims tboth provide knowledge and enthuse team members ttry new approaches and techniques.
- This role partners closely with LeanAgile Coaches, Agile teams at all levels and Senior Leadership tprovide the highest quality training based on team needs. Provides instruction and guidance on: Kanban management, scaled agile concepts and practices including value stream mapping, train increment planning and execution
- Must be SAFe SPC4 or SPC4.5 certified and in good standing
- Working knowledge of LeanAgile SDLC processes and deliverables
- Ability to lead discussions and classes with 30+ attendees
- Willingness to facilitate training and empower resources to teach others (Train the Trainer)
- Working knowledge of Quality Center/ Application Lifecycle Management
- Working knowledge of Rally
- Experience in developing and delivering training
- 7+ years experience in technology and working in an agile environment
- Experience in training at all levels of management within the agile framework (portfolio, program, team)
Experience in training and demonstrating facilitation of core agile practices included by not limited to:
- SAFe SP
- SAFe SA
- SAFe SSM
- SAFe ASM
- SAFe POPM
- SAFe RTE
- SAFe SPC (a plus)
- Value stream mapping
- Feature and story backlog prioritization and grooming
- Release planning (Program Increment)