NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Agile Coach - Enterprise Applications - ORACLE, SAP or SALESFORCE - Any US Location - Remote+Travel to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
- The Agile Leadership Coach is a senior leader of department and team level coaches and is the point of function with the C Level stakeholders.
- The agile leadership coach will have prior experience to train/coach teams and organizations in Agile concepts, principles, practices and methods.
- The Agile Leadership coach is the mentor and trainer for a team or a set of teams. The Agile coach is an expert on agility and Scrum and is a champion of process improvement and impediment removal.
- The Agile Coach is accountable to help the teams apply Scrum, Agile and Lean thinking, and to provide training to the team on agile process, velocity, quality, impediment removal etc.
- Delivers hands-on coaching to individual teams and programs/organizations in all aspects of Scrum and agility.
- Partners with other coaches and keeps the organization current on agile practices, industry trends and best practices concerning Agile.
- Develops and maintains stakeholder relationships supporting agile product development.
- Develop and refine skills of existing and new agile teams cross the client organization / department
- Increase adoption of Agile skills & Scrum
- Increased skills and expertise in Agile for both Scrum / Agile teams and traditional teams
- Create Agile expertise within the client organization's teams and ability to self-sustain and continuously improve without coaching
- Minimum 5 years working as an Agile Coach, Trainer or Program-level Scrum Master/Agile PM. Experience working as a Product Owner is a plus, but not required.
- Minimum 3 years working as a project or program manager in large enterprise initiatives. This can be combined with the Agile PM experience.
- Minimum 1 year working in either of SFDC, SAP or Oracle, but prefer SFDC experience
- Minimum 2 years working as an IT consultant in multiple client engagements
- Expert knowledge of Agile / Scrum terms, language and process.
- Expert teaming and interpersonal skills
- Highly developed communication skills to collaborate, build relationships, influence, negotiate and persuade others at all levels both within and outside of IT.
- Strong facilitation skills, both verbal and written communication.
Req ID: 14163