As an agile coach, you'll need to have strong communication and interpersonal skills, since you'll be working closely with employees across the entire company, including leadership. You will need to know how to navigate the corporate culture to help the organization realize its goals.
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Enable and lead an agile transformation
- Create and leverage Pratt & Whitney (P&W) guiding coalition for the Agile and Digital transformation to help guide, roadmap and prioritize the transformation journey.
- Establish a backlog and roadmap for the long-term transformation
- Establish an Agile PMO to provide transparency and enable economic and prioritization decisions.
- Provide an Agile software development process which documents and defines how work will be done via Agile Release Trains and Team as well as the Agi