Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 201 days ago
· Experience in an agile coach/mentoring role with possessing prior experience in coaching teams for Agile adoption.
· Minimum five years of practical software development and delivery experience (programming or managing development teams).
· Good knowledge/experience with TDD approach to use on green field vs. brown field development.
· Must be familiar with TDD tools we could introduce to the organization.
· Hands on experience in the practices of Test-Driven Design (TDD).
· Experience in delivery teams using a variety of agile practices, including: stand-ups, pairing, continuous integration, continuous delivery, retrospectives and whole-team approach.
· Demonstrating strong knowledge of and background with Agile concepts.
· Experience leading consulting engagements and/or technical teams.
· Highly developed communication skills to collaborate, build relationships, influence, negotiate and persuade others at all levels both within and outside of IT.
· Agile certifications such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified or Professional Scrum Trainer (CST, PST), Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC), Agile Certified Coach (ACC), Scaled Agile Framework for the Enterprise (SAFe) certifications etc.
· Experience at a management consulting firm.
· Refactoring and continuous integration using one or more programming languages (e.g. Java, C#, Ruby).