As an Agile Coach, you will work as part of the Enterprise Agile Adoption to co-create a strategy to influence organizational change and mindset shift in support of our Agile Transformation.
Our goal is to create a sustainable approach that will continuously improve BSC strategic product capabilities. You will work with a cross functional leadership team including our VP of IT Portfolio Management, VP of Digital Transformation, VP of App Development, and key IT and Business Stakeholders across the enterprise. You will be responsible to contribute to the continued evolution of our transformative Agile product delivery experience.
- Introduce teams to the latest innovative systems thinking and ideas from the broader Agile Community, leveraging Lean and Agile methods to achieve optimal effectiveness
- Be highly entrepreneurial and influence leaders, product, and technology teams on Agile principles, modernizing our SDLC, and how to build, grow, and maintain a thriving agile organization at scale
- Coaching of individual product teams in all aspects of Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.
- Define measurable metrics to track the continuous improvement of our Agile adoption. Communicate insights to senior management and stakeholders.
- Deliver hands on training in support of Enterprise wide initiatives for internal Agile certification paths
- Promotes and fosters a culture of collaboration, accountability, trust and transparency across teams
- Support professional development of Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, Product owners, Release Train Engineers, and other Agile roles.
- Develop and lead training in addition to building communities of practice
- Strong understanding of Agile frameworks including Scrum, Scaling Agile, SAFe, Product Development & Kanban.
- 3+ years of experience mentoring/ coaching Agile practitioners with a successful track record of leading large-scale Agile software implementations.
- Experience leading organizational, mindset and cultural change for enterprise Agile Transformations.
- Demonstrated application around Agile concepts across these disciplines: systems design & development, testing, DevOps and SDLC; can relate ideas & practices in an emerging Agile environment.
- Engaging facilitator and presenter, capable of conducting workshops with large teams (25+).
- Direct experienceworking with technology and tools used to support Agile practices - experience with Atlassian products including JIRA is mandatory.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
Job Additional Education/Experience
- Internationally recognized Agile Coaching certifications are preferred.
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC/RTE), CSM, CSP, or CSPO certification, preferred.
- Organizational Change Management education and/or certification desirable.