$80K — $100K *
CGI is looking for an Agile Coach to guide project delivery teams through coaching and mentoring. As an Agile coach, you will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of agile based activities and leading the development project team to implement iterative releases driven by the program. The Agile Coach will provide 'change agent' leadership in the area of agile best practices and transformation for the teams in the organization using the SAFe� Framework.
As an Agile Coach, you will lead the coaching of multiple, distributed teams collaborating as ARTs, and be responsible for leading Agile transformation at a program/portfolio level. Your role includes direct coaching and support to projects. You should have strong Agile Project Management experience to also provide direct support in larger projects and SME support to all other teams to drive Agile at an enterprise level. You will coach RTEs, Product Owners/Managers, Scrum Masters, and team members towards performing at their highest level and transitioning away from waterfall processes.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
� Follow the latest trends and evolutions of agile methodologies and can articulate a vision on it
� Create and drive organization-wide Agile adoption strategy and rollout plans
� Provide Agile coaching to teams on all aspects of Agile project management framework, with a strong focus on Scrum practices. This includes working in a hands-on manner with the teams, as well as in a consultant model.
� Embrace servant leadership and embody the qualities and mindsets that are associated with agile methods.
� Enable the continual improvement of software development projects. This includes better predictability of scheduling, improvement of productivity, emphasis for quality of delivery commitments.
� Coach teams and management towards improving agileprocesses and metrics. Help with new Scrum team setup or evaluate and mentor existing Scrum teams. Deliver training classes as part of coaching for roles including product owners, developers and testers.
� Develop and evaluate team metrics and make recommendations to teams and management for improvements.
� Capture feedback and continuously improve Agile guidance, training materials and content.
� Guide the organization towards Agile maturity by organizing workshops and presentations.
� Bring disclosure and transparency to the business and earn the trust of the stakeholders.
� Participate in Agile knowledge communities; continuously share and improve related practices and knowledge.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- 8+ years in the use of Agile methodologies and supporting tools
- 2+ years working in an Agility training/coaching role with exposure to large organizational transformations
- Must have enterprise-level Agile and organizational change management experience
- Solid background utilizing an Agile framework (e.g. Scrum, Extreme Programming, Kanban, SAFe) in software development
- Solid oral, written, and presentation skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with independently transitioning software teams to a variation of Agile process.
- Experience coaching and mentoring software teams on Agile process transitions.
- Experience in creating and delivering Agile training/workshop
- Able to handle conflict resolution well, facilitating discussion and alternatives of different approaches
- Project management experience within Agile software development teams and environments
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) certification
- Solid technical software development and delivery background
- PMI-ACP� Certification
- Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) certification
- Safe Program Consultant (SPC) certification or Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) Certification
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a related field
- Experience with Scaled Agile (preferably SAFe) implementations
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
Valid through: 12/23/2020