Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coach Agile teams with continuous process improvement of software delivery
• Good understanding of product development and engineering organizations
• Ability to manage dynamic priorities under pressure and work flexible schedules to support globally distributed teams
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills, and the ability to speak knowledgeably with members of both the business and development teams
• Provide Agile coaching to teams on all aspects of the project management framework, with a strong focus on Scrum practices. This includes working in a hands-on manner with the teams, as well as in a consultant model.
• Embrace servant leadership and embody the qualities and mindsets that are associated with Agile methods.
• Enable the continual improvement of software development projects. This includes better predictability of scheduling, improvement of productivity, emphasis for quality of d
Valid through: 2020-2-19