If you want to join a company that values innovation, thought leadership, and customer focused service delivery and are open to working in Washington, DC, we want you to work for MetroStar!
You’re a great fit if…
- You have experience working in project teams that develop software applications in a fast-paced Agile environment
- You have strong process management, negotiating, influencing, and problem resolution skills
- You have supported IT Architecture & Development organization in clarifying functional requirements and functional design during development of solution
- You enjoy interfacing with many types of customer stakeholders to identify their business and software needs through formal and informal stakeholder engagement
You’ll love our Business Analyst role if…
(This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have at least 5 years of experience with requirements analysis on IT projects dealing with business and technical requirements
- You have experience developing business cases, operational & functional requirements, user stories, use cases, and business process diagrams.
- You understand both traditional and Agile Scrum methodologies
- You have a Bachelor's of Science Degree in a related information technology or engineering field.