As Agent Development Product Line Director for the Connotate platform you will apply your knowledge of web technologies, workflow, machine learning algorithms, and data science to enhance the experience of our Agent Development & Agent Community offerings. Your product management experience, understanding of the customer use cases, technical depth, and detailed understanding of web technologies will be leveraged as you evolve our Agent Developer offering to be the easiest to use in the industry, incorporating the latest IDE best practices, for a web savvy user. Experience with requirements documentation and high-fidelity prototyping are important. You will work closely with our internal teams (engineering team, CTO, professional services, support, SEs) and key external customers and partners to ensure Connotate Agent Studio On Premise and Cloud offerings remains the industry leader in defining and extracting information from the web. This role, based in either our Maynard or NJ offices, reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and will be closely aligned with our customers.
- Lead product vision and detailed specification for Agent Studio products and cloud services.
- Define the new features, workflow, and overall user experience that ensures your Agent Development products are the easiest to use for web savvy individuals to identify the data that is important to them, develop a set of rules/policies to extract the web data, and test if the agent is working successfully.
- Establish company-wide consensus on vision, strategy and tactical planning.
- Be Agent product owner. Drive product management activities including discovery sessions with customers, partners, and internal resources, product requirements creation and translation (both written and prototyping), write specifications, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers and designers for launching and improving Agent products.
- Develop an all new Agent sharing community.
- Evolve offering to Cloud based/SaaS model.
- Monitor product development activities & timelines (non-agile environment).
- Improve customer time-to-value leveraging agent sharing, vertical focus, and machine learning.
- Provide leadership by demonstrating deep understanding of technology trends, market needs and competitive landscape in Web Technology and Web Data extraction to define the product roadmap.
- Work closely with engineering, CTO, marketing, service delivery, SEs, and operations to drive innovation, productivity, and quality while iterating on the product until project goals and target metrics are achieved.
- Define and own key success metrics relating to conversion, monetization and customer satisfaction with the Agent experience. Collect necessary data, analyze, and report on key metrics.
- Passion for continuous learning: You love our mission. You understand our market and customers, and what it takes for them to achieve success.
- Motivated by startups, you love working in a face-paced, iterative, innovative environment. You move fast and motivate others to act quickly.
- Customer and Partner driven: Customers and Partners love working with you for your attentiveness, communication, and action orientation.
- Product leadership: Engineers and designers love working with you because you understand product design and development. You backup product plans with transparent process and analysis.
- Data driven: Deep understanding of best practice approaches to measure the effectiveness of Agent-based products. Proven ability to analyze large datasets and identify actionable insights.
- Teamwork and collaboration: You are effective at working with business teams and creating jointly owned goals and metrics.
- Excellent communication skills: You can communicate product ideas through prototypes, mockups and sketches, you can present data analysis to technical audience, you can speak to non-technical audience about growth related product strategy. You have the ability to sell a product vision. You present effectively to different audiences.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experiencepreferred: 4+ years work experience with large-scale B2B web search, or web-based product.
- 8+ years of work experience as a product manager, data analyst, or data scientist working on large-scale B2B web products.