FastPay's ePay solution enables media agencies (traditional, digital and political) to pay their suppliers more efficiently using various payment methods including virtual credit card, ACH, check, and the FastPay Network. FastPay ePay is the only electronic payment solution dedicated to the media industry. Our customers benefit from greater efficiency in their finance department and earn the highest revenue share when making payments using FastPay's solution.
This sales role requires engaging with CXOs and key Finance leaders of media agencies to understand their payment processes and challenges related to paying invoices. The purpose of the role is to establish strategic business relationships with new clients, drive client satisfaction and maximize revenue results.
- Achieve assigned sales quota for your given territory by selling FastPay’s portfolio of ePayment technology and service offerings for agency clients.
- Build a territory strategy, leveraging existing pipeline, targeted account planning, prospecting efforts, and marketing initiatives.
- Maintain pipeline progress, forecast accuracy, and opportunity progression via Salesforce.
- Drive FastPay’s sales process and methodologies, collaborating with internal stakeholders (Account Mgmt., Marketing, Operations) to effectively close new client deals.
- Be proficient in identifying, validating, and building relationships with all key individuals within a client’s organization.
- Drive contract negotiations with clients, leveraging internal and strategic business partners as appropriate.
- Function as an integral part of the broader Sales team and support all current go-to-market strategies.
- 3-5 years experience and proven track record of closing digital services deals in the Advertising/Media industry.
- Strong understanding of the ad tech or ad ops ecosystem including a well-developed network of agency contacts.
- Skilled in all aspects of consultative sales and business development to include prospecting, initiation, deal qualification, closure, and customer satisfaction/client management.
- Successful history of opening new accounts and then growing them; and adeptness in building high-quality relationships versus taking a transactional approach.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a results-driven, client-focused organization.
- Leverage industry connections and network to promote FastPay’s capabilities
- Some experience selling technology services to agencies or advertisers. Experience selling accounting, ERP or payments solutions is a plus.
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with a dynamic team of industry executives with significant experience in media, software, and financial services
- Enormous exposure to the ever-growing digital media and technology space
- Entrepreneurial culture where you can implement new ideas and have real impact
- Competitive salary, commission, full health benefits, matching 401k, and stock options
- Professional development, team building events, career coaching, guest speakers & more