Gerber Life Insurance Company has been providing superior quality life insurance products since 1967! We offer an array of insurance products to meet the needs of individuals and families, including The Grow-Up® Plan, The Gerber Life College Plan, and adult coverage products, including Term Life, Whole Life, Guaranteed Life, and Accident Protection. As an affiliate of Gerber Products Company, “the baby food people,” the two companies share a common goal: to help parents raise happy, healthy children. Gerber Products Company and Gerber Life are companies of the Nestle organization.
Gerber Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer.
POSITION SUMMARY: Agency Quality Assurance Lead is responsible for overall testing of the VUE Commission system updates and upgrades, including the Agency Producer Portal. Acts as the department lead for UAT for new projects, initiatives and releases. This position will also support Caeser integration of Independent Distribution new business workflows. In addition, this position is responsible for Independent Distribution’s collection of unearned commissions for agents and their downlines. Works closely with GLIC IT, VUE vendor, Agency Business Analyst, Lead Commission Analyst, Lead Agency Business Specialist and Caeser team.
• Creates and documents test cases for VUE appointments and commissions for ongoing system enhancements and initiatives
• Performs ongoing testing in UAT and DEV environments for VUE system changes
• Assists the Business Analyst with writing business and system requirements for Caeser Agent Portal
• Working with Business Analyst, creates and documents test cases for Caeser Agent Portal
• Performs testing of Agent Producer Portal for Caeser integration
• Works with the various business areas to identify operational inefficiencies and assist in the development and implementation of system and process improvements
• Performs agent debt collection of unearned commission functions for both active and terminated external agents
• Assists in tracking and reporting for repayment of unearned commissions
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 5 Years relevant work experience
o Experience in like systems
o Experience in UAT environment of software systems
o Proven technical aptitude to learn new systems
• 3 years of progressive experience in an analyst/administrative capacity
• 2 years of commission analysis/administration preferred
o Industry knowledge a plus
• General or Sales commission/payroll related experience
• Knowledge of GLIC systems, including VUE, Agent Portal a plus
Job Number 18002510