As an Agency Program Manager you will be responsible for refining, building, and productizing our partner experience with a focus on Agencies and Freelancers. You will be the voice of the builder, identifying their needs, and creating solutions for their success. A true partner to their business, you will look to optimize our experience to provide them with the tools, data, and products to bring more merchants on to the WooCommerce Platform. You will create and execute a robust program and develop relationships aimed toward growing revenue, expanding services, and making WooCommerce the one-stop-shop for all ecommerce needs.
You are motivated by impact, whether that’s achieved by rapid deployment of features to assist vendors, helping vendors to run their business on the WooCommerce Marketplace, or working with high-profile agencies to ensure they get the most out of the WooCommerce Marketplace.
Your style is to get things done while reducing friction for your colleagues and customers, to respond rapidly when called upon, as well as being proactive. You collaborate as an aid to our partners, and pride yourself in establishing long-term relationships. You enjoy managing project requirements, and enjoy working with members in various roles across organizations.
- Create and manage a program aimed at growing our merchant base through agencies and freelancers.
- Create a strategic vision for scale, including how best to introduce additional services into the Marketplace.
- Create an engagement strategy to successfully attract and retain agencies and freelancers, against an annual goal.
- Think and execute globally, ensuring the right visibility within our community and our products.
- Oversee relationships with Agencies and Freelancers to strengthen our offering and identify improvements in the experience.
- Coordinate and execute on all communication, from individual requests to outgoing emails, blog posts, documentation, program changes etc.
- Oversee the onboarding, including vetting and contracting, to ensure a smooth process toward launch.
- Understand and implement tools and incentives that further enable agencies to thrive.
- Ensure compliance and validate standard offering, including specialized services.
- Help design processes that enable the team to scale, from improving how new agencies get started, to designing ways to provide data and feedback.
- 5 years of meaningful experience in a relevant role with responsibility for building relationships with developers, partners, or with launching products.
- Working knowledge of web technologies, and familiarity with web content management platforms/website builders, SaaS, and open source.
- Experience working cross-functionally with a wide range of teams.
- You are an excellent communicator, detail-oriented, very well structured, with a passion for creating processes. You are highly self-motivated and able to work with significant autonomy.
- Experience in working in a remote environment is a plus.