What does it mean to build an Agency with us?
Great potential for professional, personal and financial growth to the individual who wants to recruit, develop and motivate Insurance and Financial Services Brokers on an established platform. As an Agency Builder, you will be representing many insurance companies serving the personal and commercial property, casualty, life, health and indexed markets.
* Increases company's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining direct reports; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
* Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
* Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
* Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
* Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
* Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Training and support offered by our firm
Training consists of educational and field experiences designed to provide the core skills, knowledge, and personal characteristics needed to be effective professional.
Currently active in the insurance industry
Business Skills, Entrepreneurial Spirit
Ability to Problem Solve
Strong Interpersonal Skills
Favorable Credit History & Driving Record
Life, Health, Property & Casualty Producers License (or ability to obtain in 60 days)